Friday, February 20, 2009

Share and Voice: Eyes Open Award for Critical Thinking

Hey Everyone!

I received an "Eyes Open Award for Critical Thinking" from Dr. V.
I don't know who I'm going to pass this award to, but I am sure I am going to figure it soon.

Award Instructions

Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
Create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
Publish the post.
Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
Continue the process...

1 comment: