Monday, May 4, 2009

Advocacy Project: Health Care Wheel of Fortune

Hello web group!

I had a hard time choosing a fun activity related to better he
alth care. I looked around the web and finally stumbled across this game, WordMeister Game - Healthcare. It's kind of like Wheel of Fortune, but only health-related words. The game is going to test your ability on health-related terms. It's a very easy game, but you have to be smart about the letters you choose so you won't get too many misses. The steps are on the website, it's very descriptive so I won't repeat myself.

Here is more info on health care:
No Insurance, Poor Health
National Association for Healthcare Quality

I hope you fave fun playing this game......

Thanks for your participation!


5 comments:

  1. Hey Valerie! Haha funny...I played this game a little bit while trying to look for an activity that fit my issue. I think it fit your issue more than mine. Good thing we didn't do the same. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Valerie looks good! Just make sure to add 3 additional resources ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Valerie....I learned that I need to review some of my health terms. I really struggled on some of the words I got, and acquired a very high score. Haha oh well. Great job finding this activity, it was very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome Valerie! Im excited to to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Valerie, I just tried the game I also need to brush up on my words! My first word was fever and it took me almost all the letters to figure it out haha. Good work

    ReplyDelete